MOS Center is a resource center that provides to the users of MOS Chorus, our LMS / LCMS and of MOS Solo, our authoring tool:
- information, demos, tutorials, and databases
- updates and downloadable templates of styles and interfaces.
MOS Centre is also a collaborative platform that facilitates knowledge sharing between users and MOS developer team. You can also get involved:
- interact with people on forums
- post comments on blog articles
- add tips and best practice to the database.
- share styles and images with others.
Interested in getting your own free account on MOS Center? Send an email to email@example.com
MOS Dev is a blog that presents articles published by MOS developers on MOS products and associated technologies.
You can view the most recent articles, search for article content, or display articles from a particular category.