Download the free, complete and unlimited version of MOS Solo
- Version: R1 041
- Languages: French / English (Interfaces in German and Spanish can be downloaded on MOS Center)
- Size: 33 Mb
- Browser IE 8+
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- MOS Solo must be installed with administrator rights
- Check the option “Allow active content to run in files on My Computer” (in Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Advanced).
- On Windows Vista, 7 or 8, disable the protected mode on the Internet zone (in Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > security).
- Disable pop-up blocking in the Local Machine area (in Google or Yahoo Toolbar if installed as well).
Is MOS solo really free?
Yes, MOS – MindOnSite offers MOS Solo free of charge, to offer a SCORM 2004 compatible editing tool to as many people as possible. MOS Solo is the perfect complement to the MOS the LMS/LCMS platform MOS Chorus for content authors with limited access to Internet.
Free resources such as guides, tutorials, knowledge base, blogs and forums to communicate with you team of experts are made available to you on our resource centre MOS Center. Direct support is charged.
Is MOS Solo open source?
No, MOS Solo is not open source. The source code is the property of MOS – MindOnSite and may not be modified without the permission of MOS – MindOnSite.
Please fill in this form to download MOS Solo for free