Follow your learners’ progress over time!
MOS Chorus registers many different types of information in its database:
- Site structure, catalogue content (courses, activities, documents)
- Presentation elements (styles, interfaces)
- User information (roles, inscriptions, logins…)
- Follow-up questionnaires and evaluations (attempts, objectives, results…)
- Information on collaboration (messages, articles, notifications…)
More than 150 predefined reports available in MOS Chorus.
All this information is presented synthetically in the form of dashboards. Dashboards are available in each of the available contexts of MOS Chorus and can be exported in HTML or CSV format.