The complete and unlimited version of MOS Solo (040) available for free download!
You can create your training courses, presentations and tests, and distribute them without restriction.
Please fill in this form to download MOS Solo for free:
- Version: R1 040
- Languages: French / English (Interfaces in German and Spanish can be downloaded on MOS Center)
- Size: 33 Mb
- Visit MOS Center for updates and other resources.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Administrator rights during the installation
- On Windows XP SP 2, Vista or 7, the option “Allow active content to run in files on My Computer” must be activated (in Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Advanced).
- On Windows Vista or 7, you have to disable the protected mode on the Internet zone (in Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > security). To run MOS Solo without disabling the protected mode, search “protected mode” on MOS Center.
- Disable pop-up blocking in the Local Machine area. If the Google or Yahoo Toolbar is installed in Internet Explorer, you have to disable the popup blocker in the toolbar options.
- At startup, a message can indicate that Windows can’t run the file MosSolo.hta. You have to select the program c:\windows\system32\mshta.exe to associate HTA files with mshta.exe.
Is MOS solo really free?
Yes, MOS – MindOnSite offers MOS Solo R1 for free in order to reach as many people as possible with a SCORM 2004 compatible editing tool. MOS Solo is the perfect complement to the LMS / LCMS platform, MOS Chorus, for travelling authors or those with limited Internet access. The courses edited in MOS Solo are identical to those created in MOS Chorus, the only difference being that MOS Chorus permits the creation of pages without the caption “www.moschorus.com”.
Nb: direct support is charged. For more information, click here.
Please visit MOS Center, our free resources center, to access guides, tutorials, and a knowledge base, see demonstrations and communicate on our forums and blogs.
Is MOS Solo open source?
No, MOS Solo is not open source. The source code is the property of MOS – MindOnSite and may not be modified without the permission of MOS -MindOnSite.