The point of knowledge sharing and eLearning solutions.
- Teach a lot of people in a short time
- Train distant staff, partners and customers spread over different sites
- Reduce training time and costs
- Promote business culture during a merger, for example
- Improve customer service
- Ensure that employees, partners and customers are well educated about products
- Assess customer and employee satisfaction
- Centralise documents and information
- Monitor the progress of participants
- Facilitate group work
The business moves from one focused on production resources to one valuing knowledge and skills. Information and knowledge are the very essence of business in the 21st century, hence the importance of group learning to promote intellectual resources. eLearning methods offer management functions (creation, distribution, appraisal), informative and educational content and remote testing, which is essential in the sharing of knowledge and skills in numerous situations.