Mix learning modalities and increase the effectiveness of your training programs
With MOS Chorus, blended learning has never been easier to implement!
Don’t wait up and offer complete training programs by integrating various modalities: diagnoses, eLearning, classroom-based training, presentations, knowledge databases, knowledge assessments, virtual classrooms, coaching, satisfaction surveys, micro-modules, videos, flashcard, summary, podcasts, quizzes, microgames…
The LMS/LCMS platform MOS Chorus manages sequencing between training modules, allowing you to arrange sessions and divide participants into working groups and sub-groups.
MOS Chorus enables you to manage your blended learning programs effectively:
- mix different pedagogical modalities to animate your training sessions and to keep your learners’ concentration and motivation,
- adapt your content to the latest consumption methods (push / pull, RSS, notification via SMS, MMS…),
- create, distribute and organize your classroom-based and remote training catalogues,
- capitalize knowledge, through resources creation, importation, centralization, indexation and access via numerous channels (portal, RSS feed, GED…),
- quickly plan customized programs that include synchronous and asynchronous sessions,
- automate registration, invitation, reminder, and certification processes,
- plan your operational resources, by formalizing your skills sets, or creating skills development programs,
- benefit from a centralized, consolidated view of the results obtained in each of your training activities.