Knowledge sharing and eLearning solutions – the reasons why!
- Train many people over a short period of time
- Train staff working remotely, as well as partners and customers spread across different locations
- Reduce training time and costs
- Promote business culture during periods of change such as mergers
- Improve customer service
- Ensure employees, partners, and customers are well versed about your products
- Assess customer and employee satisfaction
- Centralise documents and information
- Monitor the progress of training course participants
- Facilitate group work
Business today is moving from a focus on production resources to a focus on knowledge and skills promotion. Information and knowledge are the very essence of business in the 21st century, increasing the importance of group learning to promote intellectual resources. eLearning methods allow you to create, distribute, and evaluate educational and testing materials, in other words, to mange the entire training process. Today this is indispensable for sharing knowledge and skills in numerous different situations.