MOS – MindOnSite outsources the hosting of its platforms, to secured hosting professionals in Geneva.
DFi operates services in the Canton of Geneva and the Canton of Vaud, with 3 Data Centers more than 50 km away, in a completely secured environment.
DFi is certified ISO27001 :2013 (international information security standard) et OCPD / Good Privacy (data protection certification).
Infrastructure security elements
- Equipment in private rooms, accessible only to persons authorized and identified visually and by biometrical prints
- Video surveillance 24/7, 365 days
- Smoke and fire detector system
- Stabilized double electrical network, without power cuts, backed up by batteries and generators allowing several days of autonomy
- Air conditioning system
Network security elements
- Cable system using different paths between components
- No Single Point of Failure on the backbone
- Network access through numerous BGP connections. Private peering with Swisscom
- Cluster servers with high availability with power supply and redundant ventilation. IBM BLADE CENTER and boot from SAN technology
- Data storage via fiber optics guaranteed by SAN or NAS technology (2 SAN)
- Daily backups and data integrality
- Surveillance and reestablishment of services 24/7, 365 days
- Guarantee and SLA on most services
- 2x redundant firewalls active/active
- 2x Intrusion Detection System
- Traffic monitoring : Netflow
- Monitoring : nagios with unique console Network + Host