Why SCORM 2004?
- offers better sequencing than SCORM 1.2 prerequisites
- explains the notions of completion and validation
- creates the notion of checking targets
- meets a need for stabilisation (standardisation in progress: ISO, IEEE, etc.).
- Create real-time programmes
- Record exact course results
- Develop programmes as part of skills management
Designers have the option of choosing how learners can sequence activities. LMS controls movement between activities. MOS creation and distribution tools hide this complexity, greatly benefiting authors and users alike.
MOS Chorus allows for the import, reading, and monitoring of HTML, AICC, SCORM 1.2 and 2004 content.
MOS Chorus is registered as a SCORM Adopter by ADL.