Opinion Paper on ideal LMS platforms
Download our brand new Opinion Paper for free
We invite you to download this new expert’s analysis on LMS platforms, freshly released. Michel Diaz, Associate Director Féfaur opens a discussion on LMS platforms, based on the existing studies that show that companies are not satisfied with their LMS platform (Learning Management System). He then asks the reader to reflect on the reasons for changing platforms or on the actual role an LMS plays in an organisation.
Does an ideal LMS platform exist?
This new Opinion Paper invites the reader to reflect on the reasons for changing platforms and on the actual role an LMS plays in an organisation.
Training Supervisor, Marketer, training Designer or training Manager… The requirements and the overall use of an LMS platform are never the same. Therefore, one can ask “Can an LMS please everyone?”
Michel Diaz talks about the following questions in order to answer this key question:
- What are the LMS platform actually used for?
- Do they really need that much of improvement?
- Is it better to have one or several LMS platforms?
- What about using learning portals?
- And finally, is there an ideal LMS platform that pleases all its users?