Release of version 043 of MOS Chorus
Version 043 offers new features for Learners, Administrators and Managers, as well as Authors. Here is a selection!
- More gamification on the Learners’ portal: credits are shown, Top Learners/Leaders Board, scores can now be made public.
- Virtual courses (on-site, virtual classes, coaching): TimeLine view, remaining spots are shown, can add specific properties.
- For administration: auto-complete for the profile creation form, period management for notifications.
- HTML5 player improvements: on a responsive video, the playback bar’s position and size adapt automatically to the size of the video.
- Forums: subject list order and sorting, editing links.
- Blog: Can copy/duplicate a blog article and move it to another blog.
- Chatlive: As its name indicates, can chat in real time.
We have also tasked a third party who has conducted security and vulnerability tests on version 043. This report helped us improve the version’s security before its official release.
Update for your client platform:
Here are our recommendations so you can enjoy this update
- We recommend that clients updates to version 043 to come into compliance with GDPR and enjoy the latest security features.
- Unless our SaaS clients expressly refuse, we will update automatically to version 043 starting in June 2018.
SMART LEARNING PORTAL CHANGES
Pre-packaged thematic portals on Smart Learning Portals to get started fast:
- SLP Digital Culture with contents on a shelf
- SLP Enterprise
- SLP MOOC
- SLP Blended Learnin